Department of Accreditation and Ranking is working to follow up issues of local and international accreditation according to the criteria approved by Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and accreditation and Quality Assurance Commission of Higher Education Institutions. The department is also seeking to get local and international accreditation and ranking.
The Department’s vision embodied in applying requirements of local and international accreditations and ranking to get these accreditations and ranking globally.
The Department’s vision seeks to achieve the proposed academic and administrative requirements coping with criteria of local and international accreditations and ranking.
Priorities of its objectives are providing support for the academic and administrative units to get local and international accreditations and ranking, working to provide data base for the required information to get local and international accreditations and ranking and providing a comprehensive system coordinating with the relevant parties.
The Department is looking forward to make partnership with global universities to host pioneering academic programs by enhancing and activating, following up and implementing the international cooperation in the academic fields.
Entrepreneurship and excellence in applying the requirements of accreditation, classification and the national framework locally and internationally, to obtain local and international accreditations and classifications and the quality of educational programs.
Endeavoring to achieve the proposed academic and administrative requirements in accordance with accreditation and classification standards and the national, local and international framework.
- Providing support to academic and administrative units for the purposes of obtaining local and international accreditations and classifications.
- Providing a database for the purposes of providing the necessary information that qualifies them to obtain local and international accreditations and classifications.
- Achieving local and international accreditation and classification criteria in cooperation with colleges and academic departments.
- Achieving the inclusion criteria of the National Qualifications Framework.
- Connecting all majors with the National Qualifications Framework.