A distinguished university in learning and scientific research and active in promoting a society of knowledge.
Providing an outstanding academic learning and innovative scientific research that serves the community, enhances knowledge, achieves quality and contributes to comprehensive development.
- To be an independent institution academically, intellectually, financially and administratively, tending to promote the competitive spirit concerning accountability and transparency and developing rules, regulations and procedures.
- Providing an attractive academic environment to achieve distinction and academic innovation.
- Consolidating empirical scientific research and graduate studies concerning development plan.
- Marketing university programs and maintaining its effectiveness locally and regionally.
- Providing infrastructure matching accreditation criteria and quality assurance to achieve distinction locally, regionally and internationally.
- Developing academic plans and programs and updating them continuously to enhance the quality of higher education outcomes in the university keeping abreast with the needs and requirements of labour markets.
- An optimal investment of the accessible financial resources of the university, looking for modern and various resources and adjusting the expenses.
- Enabling human capitals to keep abreast with the intellectual development scientifically and administratively and updating continuously the structural organization of the university.
- Promoting university outcomes of students coping with public and private accreditation criteria and admission policies.
Objectives of Amman Arab University
- Improving the quality of the educational process and teaching staff.
- Preparing high quality, distinguished and scientifically and professionally qualified alumni to cope with the requirements of the labor market.
- Promoting institutional culture and providing an attractive University environment.
- Enhancing the social responsibility of the University.
- Supporting scientific research and graduate studies.
The Fundamental Values of Amman Arab University
- National belonging.
- Teamwork and leadership.
- Quality and excellence.
- Justice and Integrity.
- Teaching and continuous learning.
- Creativity and achievement reward.
- Tolerance, non-violence and extremism.
- Transparency and accountability.
- Respect for the opinions of others.
- Respect of values and cultural diversity.
General Policy of Amman Arab University
The following are the main guidelines of the University's strategy to implement its vision, mission and objectives, in the light of the acting laws and regulations of both the higher education sector and University.
- Citizenship: Promoting Arab citizenship and Islamic identity.
- Responsibility: Utilizing the University's capabilities and competencies for the nation and humanity.
- University’s Image and Reputation: Of the doctrines that should remain untouched.
- Accreditation and Quality Assurance: Main objectives the University endeavors to achieve and sustain.
- The Faculty Members: Full academic freedom is made available for all faculty members to enjoy and sustain.
- Administrative Board: Job opportunities are available for the competent, and the priority is given to the most willing, capable, informed, and dedicated personnel to take up administrative positions.
- Students: One of the main University objectives is taking care of students and honing their personality.
- Academic Programs and Study Plans: Keeping pace with modernity, innovation, and workable plans to meet the changing demands of society.
- Governance: Responsible governance and well-qualified in leading the university to achieve its goals.
- University Resources: Maximize and maintain the University's resources.
- Scientific Research: It serves sustainable development and delivers economic output.
- International Cooperation: To build cooperation and partnerships with prestigious, professional and international institutions that serve the development of the university and achieve its goals.
- Capacity: Developing and enhancing the capabilities of the university family and providing the necessary environment for its development.
- Electronic Culture: Enhancing advanced electronic environment at the University.
- Cultural Diversity: The community of university is based on pluralism, cultural diversity and tolerance of the other idea.
- Volunteering: Enhancing the culture of volunteering for the service of university and society.
- Work Plan: Work plans, stemming from the university's strategy, are a roadmap for the process of the University's academic and administrative units.
- Continuous Education: Continuous education is an institutional culture of the university and seeks to disseminate and consolidate.
- Outcomes: Asserting competent and up-to-date University outcomes.
- University Ranking: The University seeks to occupy advanced positions in the local and international ranking classifications.