- The minimum grade of General Secondary Certificate (Tawjihi) is 80% for the fields of pharmacy, civil engineering and architecture for the scientific branch, 75% for the Sharia, 65% for law, 60% for all other specializations at Amman Arab University
- This acceptance is subject to the capacity of the specialization specified by the Jordanian Accreditation Authority if it so permits.
- The University may accept a number of non-Jordanian students except from The minimum grade of General Secondary Certificate (Tawjihi) by a percentage determined by the Higher Education Council of the total absorptive capacity of each specialization.
Documents Required for Registration:
- General Secondary Certificate stamped by the Ministry of Higher Education
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Army Service Book for Jordanian male students
- Personal photo
- Admission depends on the number of vacancies for those transferring from other universities and those who have a two-year diploma and want to complete a Bachelor degree
Basis of acceptance: