Entrepreneurship and distinction locally and regionally in the quality of learning, teaching, and scientific research in the field of computer sciences and information and contributing to community service.
To prepare specialized competencies in the field of computer sciences and information equipped with the knowledge and skills that enable them to innovate and excel in the labor market, to achieve outstanding scientific research, and to enhance community service, considering the international quality assurance standards, and activating the partnerships locally and internationally.
- Keeping abreast with the national and international quality assurance standards while developing the quality of education.
- Improving students' scientific and professional skills and competencies.
- Reinforcing and developing scientific research and engage students in it.
- Cooperating with national and international institutions and strengthening College's role in community services.
- Maintaining high-quality level of services for students and alumni.
- Improving of human resources performance and increasing administrative and technical competencies.
Objectives of the Faculty of Computer Sciences and Informatics
- Promoting the quality of education and attaining academic accreditation.
- Preparing alumni equipped with distinct scientific skills to cope with the demands of the labor market.
- Promoting scientific research and graduate studies.
- Enhancing social responsibility of the Faculty.
- Enhancing the culture of institutional work.
Fundamental Values of Faculty of Computer Sciences and Informatics
Within the framework of the University values, the Faculty of computer sciences and informatics believes in the following:
|1||National Belonging.||2||Leadership and Teamwork.|
|3||Quality and Excellence.||4||Justice and Integrity.|
|5||Creativity and Achievement.||6||Teaching and Continuous Learning.|
|7||Transparency and Accountability||8||Academic Openness.|