EC-Council Group is one of the world's leading companies in the field of cyber security that was founded in 2001 spread around 150 countries in the world. It is a global organization that provides certificates, education, training, and cybersecurity services. It has accredited more than 237,000 specialists from 145 countries and has more than 20 years of experience in this field. The EC-Council Group includes many practical laboratories, many resources, and educational programs that help in improving students' skills and qualify them for the labor market.
Believing in the importance of reducing the gap between academic courses and the labor market, an agreement was signed between Amman Arab University, which represented by the College of Computer Sciences and Informatics, and the EC-Council Academy in 2022, with the aim of qualifying students and mapping cybersecurity training courses with academic courses. This contributes and positively reflected in increasing their employment opportunities and helping them to obtain professional certifications.
The college has mapped a number of courses to the training courses offered by the academy, including but not limited to ethical hacking, digital forensics, penetration testing, and others.
- Providing specialized training courses approved by the EC-Council in cybersecurity.
- Mapping college courses with courses approved by EC-Council Academy.
- Providing workshops for students regarding the importance of cyber security and how to defend different systems.
- Periodically holding scientific competitions in the field of cybersecurity (CTF)
The Academy offers several courses in the following areas:
- Ethical hacking.
- Digital Forensic Sciences.
- Penetration Test.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Kamal Elyan: +962-782573369
Or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org