Vision, Mission, and Objectives
Entrepreneurship and distinction in the resources of academic and scientific research.
Distinction in providing the best educational and intellectual services for the students, cadres of the university and local community.
- Providing required information to support the courses at the university and meet the purposes of scientific research for faculty members and offer knowledge and information to all users based on instructions and principles of the library in order to perform the technical procedures of information.
- Training users on search and retrieval systems.
- Providing library services to help students to access information conveniently.
- Keeping up with scientific and practical developments in the field of information and library science through participating in databases of electronic information, providing the latest equipment, and regularly training the staff in order to train students and answer their questions.
- Cooperating mutually with local and international libraries.