- It is not allowed to eat, drink, and smoke in the library
- Mobiles should be switched off before entering the library to keep it quiet and comfortable
- Don’t leave personal belongings in library halls as the administration is not responsible if you miss anything.
- Don’t write on and tear up papers of books and references
- It is not allowed to borrow references, periodicals, and rare books; they can be used only inside the library
- Don’t return books to shelves after using them
- You should use the magnetic bar of the book when you borrow it.
- Keep your voice down and don’t read loudly in the library
- Library has cameras everywhere
- You can ask library’s director about unavailable sources
- Faculty members are allowed to borrow (20) books in the semester as they can return books back or renew them in the end of semester
- Administrators are allowed to borrow (5) books for two weeks while they can be renewed once
- Students can borrow books by using the student’s university card.
- Bachelor’s students are allowed to borrow (3) books for two weeks while they can be renewed once
- Master’s students are allowed to borrow (6) books for two weeks while they can be renewed once
- It is not allowed to borrow references (theses ,dissertations ,periodicals ,dictionaries, and encyclopedias
- Books that are on booking shelves can be borrowed for only one night starting from the last half an hour of the library working hours and ending after half an hour from the start of work next day
- Every book has a sample for borrowing deadline that should be followed
- If students don’t’ return books back before deadline, they are not allowed to borrow any other books
- Students pay (10) pennies for everyday they are late after the deadline
- Students and academic and administrative staff whose contracts are over should return back all borrowed books before leaving university