E-learning Systems Department Duties:
- Managing e-learning and exams systems.
- Research and develop to innovate and improve new educational products and services using modern technology.
- Provision of e-infrastructure to conduct computerized examinations and placement tests.
- Developing the expertise of faculty and administrative staff members in e-learning domain through training courses periodic workshops.
- Enhancing student’s e-learning skills.
- Creating and providing educational and Instructional videos for both faculty members and students.
- Provide necessary technical support for e-learning systems at the university.