Entrepreneurship in using information technology and communications in the university to achieve the vision and mission of the university.
Providing professional services in information technology and communications, information systems and infrastructure.
1. Applying the most up- to- date information systems to be used at the university to secure its autonomy competitive spirit.
2. IT infrastructure maintenance of computers, devices and networks at the university.
3. Providing computer applications and software necessary for academics and administration.
4. Updating and improving the websites of the University periodically.
5. Fostering the competencies and skills of technicians.
6. Providing training opportunities and courses in computer and software used at the university.
7. Providing consultancy and services in the field of computer for public and private institutions in the local community.