This department is mainly responsible for the processing and development of the programs necessary for business computerization and the technical measures and management in various departments and departments of the university .It contributes to the development and improvement of administrative procedures through a combination of software systems that facilitate the administrative and academic boards by providing the best services and speed required.
The functions of this department are summarized as the necessary development of service and facilitating the work of departments and administrative units at the university such as software, Admission and Registration Department, electronic registration, the Department of Finance, personnel and others. Also providing guidance and technical support to users of these programs and to maintain the continuity and confidentiality of the information and database.
- Supervising databases and ensuring the integrity and functioning properly and the development of the necessary software and reports.
- Providing support for all systems developed internally.
- Maintaining the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Assessing new systems and providing solutions and proposals to replace the manual work to save time and effort.
- Working on the development of a new recording system that supports electronic registration process for students.