Sixth International Scientific Conference of Faculty of Business in partnership with Jordanian Businessmen Association
"Business Organizations in Digital Age"
Faculty of Business
Amman Arab University
The Sixth International Scientific Conference of Faculty of Business in partnership with the Jordanian Businessmen Association came as an outcome of conferences that the faculty has been holding with the participation of specialists, academics, and experts on local, regional and international levels. For two days, the conference will discuss research papers, experiences, and success stories within eight various knowledge themes. Amman Arab University, through faculty of business, is looking forward to this conference as an annual scientific platform for researchers, experts, and postgraduate students, to provide ideas, researches, and experience on local, regional, and international levels, to optimize the value by achieving the desired goals, to diagnose important challenges facing business organizations through the digital transition in our current and future age, to provide equitable solutions for it, and to build a future outlook for leading digital business organizations in their fields. Business organizations with digital adaption, seek products development and build a distinctive entrepreneurial business, to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage, especially we live in a huge developed and progressive technological world. Therefore, it is necessary for educational institutions to observe these technological and administrative aspects and apply them in their research endeavors.
|Deadline for accepting the research abstract is||12/3/2021|
|Deadline for submitting the full research is||15/2/2022|
|Within two weeks of receiving the research, the researcher will be notified of the research evaluation|
The conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
1. Providing research projects related to administrative sciences.
2. Discussing issues and new trends that were tackled by participants in the conference.
3. Exchanging experiences, building partnerships, and strengthening bonds of cooperation among participants.
4. Reviewing updated technological developments in digital experience by pioneer companies from the perspective of local and international experts and academics.
5. Presenting visions from local and international speakers regarding updates of business organizations in the digital age.
6. Enriching the conference academic and research work.
1. Business Administration:
- Digital Entrepreneurship.
- Strategic management in digital age.
- Production and operations management in digital age.
- Smart organizations.
- Challenges of organizational behavior in digital age.
2. Human Resources:
- E-HRM practices in digital age.
- High-performance work systems.
- Response of international accounting standards to technological development.
- Artificial intelligence in accounting.
- Digital audit.
- Forensic accounting and information technology.
- Management and cost accounting tools in the digital age.
4. Finance and Banking:
- Financial technology.
- Digital currencies.
- Digital banking services.
- Sustainable consumption in a digital society.
- The evolution of Banks’ performance in the digital age.
- Portfolios in the digital age.
5. Information System Management:
- Big data analysis in digital organizations.
- The Internet of things.
- Business analysis in contemporary organizations.
- Cloud computing in business organizations.
- Artificial intelligence applications in contemporary organizations.
- Block chain in business organizations.
- Ethical issues in digital technology.
- Marketing through social media.
- Content marketing in digital organizations.
- Marketing through search engines.
- Marketing and sales automation in digital organizations.
- Search engine optimization techniques.
- Uses of business intelligence in marketing activities.
- Digital marketing strategies in business organizations.
- Digital Marketing Ethics.
7. Experiences and success stories in the conference.
8. Postgraduate students.
Research Submission Terms
1. Research papers should reflect the conference's primary themes or their implications.
2. Review submitted papers by the Scientific Committee.
3. Scientific research methods should be taken into consideration and the research should be genuine and modern.
4. Arabic and English research papers are preferable.
5. The research papers must not have been published or under publication in any scientific conference or journal.
6. Title of the conference, organizational parties, title of the research (Arabic - English), researcher's full name, academic rank, place of work, and address should be listed on the first page of the research paper.
7. Microsoft Word must be used for research preparation:
For Arabic texts: (Simplified Arabic)
For English texts: (Times New Roman)
8. Research should not exceed 25 pages, including references and appendix as follows:
A. Font size:
Research title 14 bold
Subheadings 12 dark
B. The researcher's personal information.
C. Abstract of the research in Both Arabic and English.
E. Problem, importance, and objectives of research.
F. Research methodology.
G. Research results.
H. Conclusions and recommendations.
I. References (APA) system, version VII.
9. Scientific Committee of the Conference is not obliged to provide justification for the unacceptable research papers at the conference.
Research Paper Submission Mechanism & Conference Participation Fees
Research papers should be emailed to Prof. Dr. Ismail Yamin, the Scientific Committee's Rapporteur, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Conference is completely free to attend and participate in.
- Participant is responsible for all travel and lodging expenses.
|Prof. Dr. Hassan Al-Zu’bi||Dean of Faculty of Business|
|Prof. Dr. Hassan Al-Zu’bi||Chairman|
|Dr. Daher Al- Qurashi||Rapporteur|
|Prof. Dr. Ismail Yamin||Member|
|Dr. Sahar Abu-Bakir||Member|
|Dr. Khaled Aboalganam||Member|
|Dr. Mottee Al-Shibly||Member|
|Dr. Amineh Khaddam||Member|
|Dr. Emad Almuala||Member|
|Dr. Mo'taz Al-Zou'bi||Member|
|Dr. Mahmoud Abu Shareeah||Member|
|Dr. Zyad Almatarneh||Member|
|Dr. Tayseer Al Afaishat||Member|
|Dr. Ahmad Albloush||Member|
|Dr. Amro Alzghoul||Member|
|Dr. Ghaith Alsheikh||Member|
|Prof.Dr. Qahtan Al-Samarrai||Chairman||Jordan|
|Prof. Dr. Ismail Yamin||Rapporteur||Jordan|
|Prof. Dr. Younis Mekdadi||Member||Jordan|
|Prof. Dr. Rashad Al-Sa'id||Member||Jordan|
|Prof. Dr. Nimr Al-Salhiat||Member||Jordan|
|Prof. Dr. Raed Kanaan||Member||Jordan|
|Prof. Dr. Mohamed Shabita||Member||Jordan|
|Prof. Dr. Adel Al-Mufraji||Member||Qatar|
|Prof. Dr. Suzan Abed||Member||United States|
|Prof. Dr. Ahmed Juma||Member||Saudi Arabia|
|Prof. Dr. Adfad Morteza Said||Member||Iraq|
|Professor Dr. Thaer Al-Saman||Member||Iraq|
|Prof. Dr. Zainab Al-Joudi||Member||Egypt|
|Professor Dr. Maan Al-Maadidi||Member||Iraq|
|Prof. Dr. Mona Ibrahim||Member||Egypt|
|Professor Dr. Al-Ajal Adalah||Member||Algeria|
|Dr. Hamza Khreim||Member||Jordan|
|Dr. Mufleh AlJarrah||Member||Jordan|
|Dr. Ohoud Khasawneh||Member||Jordan|
|Dr. Ahmed bin Mohammed al-Juhani||Member||Saudi Arabia|
|Dr. Yusliza Mohd Yusoff||Member||Malaysia|
|Dr. Saadi Taha||Member||United Arab Emirates|
|Dr. Abdul Rahman Rashwan||Member||Palestine|
|Dr. Badr Shehada Hamdan||Member||Palestine|
|Dr. Wael Mohammed Jibril||Member||Libya|
- Prof. Dr. Hassan Al-Zu’bi - Chairman of the Preparatory Committee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Daher Al- Qurashi- Rapporteur of the Preparatory Committee
- Dr. Rami Hanandeh- Head of the Public Relations Committee
- University website: aau.edu.jo
- University phone: 0096264791400
- Box 2234 Amman 11953
- Fax 00962-6-4791414
To download the conference Press Here