Third International Scientific Conference
"Women and the Language of Dhad (Arabic language) in Entrepreneurship Business and Digital Education"
(June /6th-7th /2023)
Venue: Amman Arab University, Jordan
Amman Arab University, in Cooperation with the American International Commission for Innovation, Development and Investment and Omm Al Qura Recruitment and Training Academy
Under the Auspices of His Excellency Mr. Faisal Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Senate
About the Conference
Arabic is called “the language of Dhad”, because it is the only language that contains the letter “Dhad”. In addition, Arabs are the most eloquent of those who pronounce this letter, and it is considered the source carrying ideas, conveying concepts, and establishing communication links between different social groups. Hence the need to protect, develop Arabic language, face its challenges and preserve its originality in order to be in line with modern developments.
Women are an important element in the educational, social and production processes in various aspects of life, in addition to their active contribution to entrepreneurship. The educational and scientific process is also witnessing rapid changes due to modern requirements, coping with the industrial and service sectors. Furthermore, world is witnessing technological developments and digital transformations that forced the educational sectors and business organizations in various fields to transfer from traditional reality to virtual reality. Thus, the desire of Amman Arab University, the American International Commission for Innovation, Development and Investment, and Omm Al Qura recruitment and Training Academy
|Deadline for submitting abstracts||6 April 2023|
|The last Date for Submitting the Research||20 May 2023|
|Payment Deadline||4 June 2023|
Theme: Arabic Language
- Preparing and qualifying Arabic language teachers for native speakers and others.
- Arabic translation.
- The reality of teaching the Arabic language electronically from a distance and its future.
- Digital content for Arabic language curricula.
- The reality of teaching Arabic to natives and others and its future.
- Women's creations in the language of Dahd
- Women and slang simulations.
- The role of poetry in preserving Arabic language.
- Schools of Arabic poetry.
- Literary criticism and its historical development.
- The Arabic novel between originality and modernity.
- Playwriting and Child.
- Arab poetry and poets through different ages.
- Arabic folk literature and Arabic language.
Theme: Social Sciences
- Violence against women.
- Role of women in artistic creativity
- Women and religion
- Role of women in social development, economic support, global leadership, and strengthening the political system.
- Family disintegration and marital relations
- Curriculum, Instructional Technology, Quality Assurance / Criteria and Accreditation.
- Educational leadership and the challenges of the digital age for teachers and students
- Education and sustainable development objectives.
- Educational research in the digital age.
- Educational issues.
- innovations in education
Theme: History and Geography
- Applications of modern technologies in geography.
- Production and drawing of geographical maps, the use of remote sensing in geographical studies, geographic information
- systems and positioning
- Identity, heritage, history and cultural awareness.
- Historical Islamic civilization studies.
- History of Arabs in light of the orientalists' curricula.
- History of Arab art, media and drama.
- Historical issues in the Arab-Israeli conflict.
- Natural, geomorphological, climatic, biological changes, environmental pollution, natural, political and demographic hazards and disasters
Theme: Business Administration and Economics
- Digital transformation in business organizations.
- Accounting in light of digital technology
- Digital Economy.
- Digital Business Organizations.
- Digital Marketing.
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Women and the judiciary system
- Legal protection for women
- Modern recruitment methods through digital education.
- The roles and importance of training and capacity building in encountering cyber crises
Language of the conference: All research papers in the conference will be presented in two languages: Arabic and English only
Accepted research papers are published according to the terms of publication in the Amman Arab University Journal for Research, which carries an international standard number (ISSN 2519-6340), and the American Journal of Human Research is part of the group of American journals, refereed, indexed and registered in the US Library of Congress and holds a global standard number. ISSN 2694-5606. Papers submitted to journals will be checked for originality using Turnitin.
- Student/Attendance: ($100): Certificate of participation, bag, and meals.
- Student participating in research: (200 $): certificate of participation, publication of the research, bag, and meals.
- Scientist /or researcher/ Attendance: ($150): Certificate of participation, bag, and meals.
- Scientist /or researcher/ participating in a research: (500 $): certificate of participation, publication of the research, bag,(breakfast, lunch and dinner) and hospitality, accommodation in a hotel for 3 nights (extra charges apply for 4 and 5 –star hotels), an entertainment trip for a full day, and valuable gifts.
- Guests ($50) and a certificate of attendance at the conference.
Payment Method: Direct or bank transfer
|Account holder name: Omm Al Qura recruitment and Training Academy||Jordan Islamic Bank \ Abu Nseir Branch – Jordan|
|IBAN No||JO 44JIB A0320001442240410400001|
If the number of participants in the research paper is more than one author, each author except the first author shall pay $80 as a fee for a certificate of participation, a bag, and lunches.
Awards for Participants
- Offering the best Arabic research paper award (conference shield and 50% discount on fees).
- Offering the best English research paper (conference shield award and 50% discount on fees).
|Prof. Mohamed Al-Widyan||Conference Chair||President of Amman Arab University|
|Prof. Daher Al-Qurashi||Preparatory Committee Chair||College of Business - Amman Arab University|
|1||Prof. Dhaher Al Qurashi||Chairman||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|2||Dr.Alaa Al-Bawat||Rapporteur||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|3||Dr. Mahmoud Abu Juma||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|4||Dr. Fahad Al-Kasasbeh||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|5||Dr. Mufleh Al-Jarrah||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|6||Dr. Moti` Al-Shibli||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|7||Dr. May Al-Shaikhli||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|8||Dr. Mishaal Al-Jarrah||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|9||Dr. Nusseibeh Sawwa||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|10||Dr. Abdulaziz Al-Fawareh||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|11||Dr. Yousef Qudah||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|12||Dr. Lina Al-Jarrah||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|13||Dr. Khalil Fayoumi||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|14||Dr. Motib Al-Otaibi||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|15||Dr. Faisal Al-Sarhan||Member||Jordan / Omm Al Qura recruitment and Training Academy|
|16||Dr. Talal Adwan||Member||The World Islamic Sciences and Education University / Jordan|
|17||Dr. Haya Ali Daoum||Member||American International Commission for Invention and Development|
|18||Dr. Walid Al Faouri||Member||President of the Dad Association / Jordan|
|19||Haneen Al-Otaibi||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|20||May Jaradat||Member||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|1||Prof. Nael Darwish Al Sharaa||Chairman||English language||Jordan/University of Jordan|
|2||Prof. Walid Ahmed Al-Anati||Deputy||Arabic language for non-native speakers||Jordan/ President of UNRWA University|
|3||Dr. Faisal Lafi Al-Sarhan||Assistant||English language||Jordan / Omm Al Qura recruitment and Training Academy|
|4||Prof. Adnan Hussein Al-Jadri||Member||Educational sciences||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|5||Prof.Suhaila Banat||Member||Psychological and Educational Guidance||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|6||Prof. Imad Miteb Al-Zuhairi||Member||Mathematic||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|7||Prof. Sawsan Badrakhan||Member||Education Foundations||Jordan / Al-Ahliyya Amman University|
|8||Prof. Maryam Malallah Ghazal||Member||General Economy||Iraq / University of Baghdad|
|9||Prof. Karima Ahmed Hassan||Member||Constitutional Law and Political Science||Morocco / Ibn Zohr University|
|10||Prof. Amal Mohamed Otaiba||Member||Education Foundations||Egypt / Ain Shams University|
|11||Prof. Abdel Salam Mohamed Jaoul||Member||Organic Chemistry and Agricultural Environment||Yemen / Shabwa University|
|12||Prof. Amira Zubair Rifai||Member||Philology||Saudi Arabia / Umm Al-Qura University|
|13||Prof. Farah Ghanem Saleh||Member||Arabic||Iraq / University of Baghdad|
|14||Prof. Hayat Abdul Aziz Niaz||Member||Islamic Education||Saudi Arabia / Umm Al-Qura University|
|15||Prof. Shatha Kazem Al-Saadi||Member||English language||Iraq / University of Baghdad / College of Education|
|16||Prof.Hanan Ali Saadeh||Member||Public law and International Trade||Tunisia / International Academy of Finance and Arbitration|
|17||Prof. Saad Naji Al-Azzawi||Member||Mathematic||Iraq / University of Baghdad|
|18||Dr. Kholoud Hashim Al-Waeli||Member||Arabic Language / Rhetoric and Criticism||Iraq / Institute of Fine Arts for Girls|
|19||Dr. Mufleh Al-Jarrah||Member||Business||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|20||Dr.Moti` al-Shibli||Member||Business||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|21||Dr. Yousef Qudah||Member||Mathematics||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|22||Dr. Khalil Fayoumi||Member||Education||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|23||Dr. Talal Abdel-Hamid Al-Adwan||Member||Curricula and Methods of Teaching English||Jordan / The World Islamic Sciences and Education University|
|24||Dr. Raja Khalil al-Jubouri||Member||Sustainable development||Iraq / President of the International Digital Academic Council|
|25||Dr. Ali Ibrahim Al-Shaboul||Member||Linguistics||Jordan/ Yarmouk University|
|26||Dr. Siham Mahmoud Tarawneh||Member||Teaching Curricula||Jordan/ Mutah University|
|27||Dr. Maryam Awad bin Idris Radwan||Member||Social Responsibility||Sudan / University of Khartoum|
|28||Dr.Feras Al-Batikhi||Member||Business Management||Jordan / Royal Jordanian|
|29||Dr. Malik Al-Qassas||Member||Computer||Italy-Jordanian European Commission|
|30||Dr.Aseel Omar Al-Ajlouni||Member||Educational Technology||Al-Ahliyya Amman University/ Jordan|
|31||May Jaradat||Member||Head of Training Department||Amman Arab University / Jordan|
|32||Nour Talal Al-Adwan||Member||Secretarial||Jordan / Omm Al Qura recruitment and Training Academy|
|1||Dr. Mufleh Al-Jarrah||Chairman||Amman Arab University||Jordan|
|2||Dr. Talal Adwan||Deputy||The World Islamic Sciences and Education University||Jordan|
|3||Prof. Riyadh Salem Awwad||Member||Kirkuk University||Iraq|
|4||Dr. Muteb Mohammed Al-Otaibi||Member||Amman Arab University||Jordan|
|5||Dr. Randa Amayreh||Member||Ataa Entrepreneurship Association||Jordan|
|6||Dr. Ibrahim Al-Nsour||Member||Irbid National University||Jordan|
|7||Dr. Feras Al-Batikhi||Member||Royal Jordanian / previously||Jordan|
|8||Dr. Kafa Al-Hamoud||Member||The Ministry of Education||Jordan|
|9||Dr. Imran Klawy||Member||Iraqi University||Iraq|
|10||Dr. Muhammad Al-Smadi||Member||Irbid National University||Jordan|
|11||Dr. Al-Samman Hamed||Member||Omdurman University||Sudan|
|12||Dr. Mahmoud Hamouda||Member||American Open University||USA|
|13||Dr.Anas Al-Adibat||Member||University of Minnesota||USA|
|14||Dr. Muhammad Assaf Salamat||Member||Ministry of Justice||Jordan|
|15||Dr. Manal Amin Naim Al-Asas||Member||American International Commission for Invention and Development||Jordan|
|16||Dr. Alia Marei Alnaimat||Member||Al-Ahliyya Amman University||Jordan|
|17||Dr. Muhammad Anizan Al-Sharari||Member||Amman Arab University||Jordan|
|18||Dr. Muteb Mustafa Najadat||Member||The Ministry of Education||Jordan|
|19||Bushra Nairoukh||Member||Jordan News Agency||Jordan|
|20||Majid Al-Quraan||Member||Saraha News website||Jordan|
|21||Attorney Madeleine Muady is famous||Member||Eagle Academy for Consulting||Jordan|
|22||Waddah Mismar||Member||Amman Arab University||Jordan|
|23||Abdullah Al-Hassan||Member||Al-Yara’ Organization for Social Service||Sudan|
|24||Faten Khazaleh||Member||American International Commission for Invention and Development||Jordan|
|25||Khaled Al-Salman||Member||Institute of Communicating Civilizations for Languages||Jordan|
|26||Reem Jabr||Member||The Ministry of Education||Jordan|
|27||Baraa Mohammed Hassouna||Member||Private Sector||Jordan|
|28||Nour Talal Al-Adwan||Secretaries||Omm Al Qura recruitmet and Training Academy||Jordan|
Research Papers are sent via e-mail to WLBD@aau.edu.jo , which is the only e-mail for correspondence and private correspondence in the conference.
Prof. Dhaher Raddad Al Qurashi - Chairman of the Preparatory Committee (00962795177784).
Dr. May Al-Shaikhli - Conference Rapporteur (00962797008100).
Or visit the conference website: https://erp.aau.edu.jo/conferences/wldbede