The International Computer Sciences and Informatics Conference (ICSIC ) is an annual conference devoted to the presentation of the most recent results and to the discussion of key issues concerning computer sciences and information systems researchers.
Terms and Conditions
- Submitted papers must be original works (e.g. unpublished, not submitted to other conferences or journals, etc.).
- Prospective authors are expected to submit their contributions to the conference; each contribution should be prepared using the conference template. Microsoft Word 2010 must be used.
- A submitted paper must not exceed twelve (12) A4 pages.
- Papers should be submitted electronically before the paper submission deadline using the online submission system.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- All Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and they will be published under an international ISBN (Print and Online).
- Awards will be granted for a selected number of best papers, and those papers must be presented at the conference.
- The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexing in:-
1.Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI),
2. Elsevier’s Engineering Information (EI) databases, and
3. Other international reputable indexing services.
- Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit a revised and extended version of their papers for publication in the following journals, and authors will be respectfully requested to cover any additional costs related to this matter:-
1.NATURAL COMPUTING: Quarterly ISSN: 1567-7818.
2.NEW GENERATION COMPUTING: Quarterly ISSN: 0288-3635
3. CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING Quarterly ISSN: 08408688
:The registration fees include the following benefits
1. Attendance to all Scientific Sessions
2. Conference Proceedings (for Authors only)
3. Welcome Breakfast, Morning and Afternoon Refreshment Breaks
4. Paper Presentation
5. Certificate of Attendance and/or participation
6. Conference Materials, Bags etc.
7. Lunch / for 2 days
8. Guided trip to one or more touristic sites after the conference sessions will be organized. The sites include; Petra (one of the seven wonders of the world); Dead Sea (the lowest sea and ground on the earth); Jordan River (the holy river); Jerrash (the Roman city); and Wadi Rum
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
3 September 2017
Final Paper (Camera-Ready) Submission
13 September 2017
13 September 2017
23-24 September 2017
Notification of Acceptance \ Rejection
07-10 days from the paper submission
Indexing and abstracting
All Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and they will be published under an international ISBN (Print and Online). The conference proceedings will be submitted to be indexed in Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), Elsevier’s Engineering Information (EI) databases, and to other international reputable indexing services.
:The conference proceedings will be published as a special issue in the following journals
- International Journal of Science and Applied Information Technology, IJSAIT, (ISSN: 2278 - 3083)
- International Journal of Information Systems and Computer Sciences, IJISCS, (ISSN: 2319 - 7595)
- International Journal of Advanced Studies in Computer Science and Engineering, IJASCSE, (ISSN: 2278 - 7917)
All of these journals are indexed in Ulrich database as well as in other international reputable indexing services.
The authors of selected papers will be invited to submit a revised and extended version of their papers for publication in Thomson Reuters (ISI), Springer and Scopus journals listed below; the conference will cover any additional costs related to this matter:
- NATURAL COMPUTING: Quarterly ISSN: 1567-7818.
- NEW GENERATION COMPUTING: Quarterly ISSN: 0288-3635
- CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER
ICSIC 2017 Secretary
Faculty of Computer Sciences and Informatics
Amman Arab University
Amman - Jordan
Tel: +962-7-805400 Extension 228
The conference registration will include a guided trip to one or more touristic sites after the conference sessions. The sites include; Petra (one of the seven wonders of the world); Dead Sea (the lowest sea and ground on the earth); Jordan River (the holy river); Jerrash (the Roman city); and Wadi Rum.
Submit Your Paper
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) describing new theoretical and/or experimental research. Submissions are recommended to have no more than 12 pages, including figures, tables, and references.
Note For Authors
All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers for a blind review. The reviewers use the following in evaluating research papers:
Originality in Thought
Areas of Improvement
Presentation/Organization of Research
Indexing and abstracting
The ICSIC2017 is an annual conference devoted to the presentation and discussion of the most recent results and key issues that are related Computer Sciences & Informatics.
:The ICSIC2017 topics include, but not limited to the following
Track #1: Security Issues and Solutions
- Telecommunication and Network Systems
- Data and Information Systems
- Mobile Computing
- Smart Cities
Track #2: Enterprise & Smart Solutions
- Natural Language (e.g. Arabic Language) Indexers, Parsers, and Processors
- Content Management & E-Discovery (Indexing, Categorization, and Search Engines)
- Big Data Management and Data Mining
- Bio-Informatics (Health and Medical)
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
- Computer Crime Prevention and Detection Systems
- E-Systems (E-Business, E-Learning, E-Commerce, E-Government, E-Library, E-School, E-College, E-University)
- Decision Support Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Expert Systems
- Embedded Systems and Software
Track #3: Networking and Mobile Computing
- Principles of Mobile Computing
- Cloud and Cluster Computing
- In-Vehicle and Fleet Computing
- Smart and Portable Computing Devices
- Mobile Applications Development
- Mobile Operating Systems
- Human Computer Interaction
- Networks and Mobile Data Communications
- Smart Cities
Track #4: Databases, Algorithms and Data Structures
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Numerical and Symbolic Computation
- Data Compression
- Fuzzy Logic
- Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition
Track #5: Other Topics
- Computer Architecture
- Programming Languages
- Parallel and Distributed Systems and Applications
- Signal Processing and Applications
- Modeling and Simulation
- Software Methodology and Engineering
- Computer Graphics and Game Theory
- Operating Systems
- For each paper, at least one of the co-authors will need to pay the registration fee before the registration deadline for each accepted paper.
-The conference registration will include a guided trip to one or more touristic sites after the conference sessions. The sites include; Petra (one of the seven wonders of the world); Dead Sea (the lowest sea and ground on the earth); Jordan River (the holy river); Jerrash (the Roman city); and Wadi Rum.
Registration Fee (USD)
Registration Fee (JOD)
Registration - Author (Student)
Registration - Author (for Authors from inside Jordan)
Registration - Author (from outside Jordan)
The main venue of the conference will be at AAU campus. The cost of accommodation is not included in the conference registration fee. However the organizing committee has made arrangements for special accommodation rates to be offered to conference participants in 5 stars hotels in Amman city. Shuttle service from the hotel to the conference site and back will be available. The reservation should be made directly by participant himself. The available offers for the conference participants are: