The Faculty of Business Administration held the following academic activities:
- The First Conference of Faculty entitled New Trends in Business Administration, on June 3-4, 2015
- A workshop entitled Quality Assurance of Academic Programs by the President of University, and Course Planning by Dr. Haroon Rayalat on Oct 11, 2014.
- A workshop entitled Strategies of Teaching by Dr, Ameen Abu Lawi, and Assessment Methods by Prof Farid Abu Zina and Dr. Mohamed Abbas, and Academic Supervision by Prof Mohamed Nazih Hamdy and Prof Sami Milham on Nov 12, 2014.
- A workshop entitled Proposal and Planning of Master's Thesis and Doctoral Dissertation by Prof Rayad Shalabi and Prof Adnan Jadiri, and E-learning by Dr. Mohamed Otair and Dr. Jabir Wadyan on Oct 13, 2014.
- A Seminar entitled Management of Sustainable Development presented by the University guest Dr. Elffers and administered by Dr. Mohamed Abu Yamen.
- A Seminar entitled Restructuring of Arab Thinking, From Random Thinking to Creative Thinking by Prof Abdulaziz abu Naba'a, Nov 12, 2014
- A workshop entitled Moodel?? System by Prof. Jabir Wadyan on Nov 18 ???
- A Seminar entitled The Role of Vocational Degrees in Obtaining Distinguished Job
- Opportunities, by Dr. Mohamed Abu Shabita on Nov 25, 2014.
- A Seminar entitled Communication Skills and Rules of Conduct with Others by Dr. Mohamed Abu Yamen on Dec 28, 2015.
- A symbolic Memorial of Martyr Moa'd Kassasba administered by the President Office, faculties and students on Jan 4, 2015.
- A seminar entitled Strategic Planning for Heads of Offices at the University by Prof Shawki Jawad, Dr. Mohamed Kassasba, and Dr. Imad Masood on Mar 7-8, 2015.