Leadership and excellence in scientific research and graduate studies at the local, regional, and international levels.
Continuous development for the excellence in scientific research in all fields and offering distinguished graduate programs that meet the national development demands.
1. Employing management information systems and establishing scientific research databases at the university.
2. Developing the bylaws, policies, and procedures that govern the scientific research and graduate studies in line with academic and the higher educational development.
3. Improving suitable and attractive research environment for graduate students as well as faculty members for achieving excellence in research.
4. Promoting scientific research and graduate studies, especially applied scientific research, related to the national development plans and properly promoted.
5. Enhancing the role of scientific research in achieving effective partnership with different local sectors.
Goals of Deanship of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies
1. Leveraging the quality of graduate programs at the university.
2. Enhancing scientific research and empowering the culture of creativity, innovation, and excellence.
3. Taking the maximum advantage of scientific research allocations assigned in the university budget.
4. Enhancing community partnership for scientific research.
5. Collaborating and networking with the private sector and civil society organizations