corporate finance, Financial Markets, International Finance, Investment, and Behavioral Finance.
A) First or senior author/ Articles:
1. Ohoud Khasawneh, (2022), The Day-of-the-week Effect: Does ownership matter? Asian Economic and Financial Review, (SCOPUS)
1. Ohoud Khasawneh, (2017), Noise trading in small markets: Evidence from Amman Stock Exchange (ASE), Research in International Business and Finance 42 (2017) 422–428. (Clarivate Analytics)
2. Ohoud Khasawneh, (2015), Does Sovereign Rating Announcement have symmetrical Effect on Stock Market Returns. Case Study: Amman Stock Exchange (ASE), Al-Balqa Journal. (Ulrich's Periodicals Directory)
3. Ohoud Khasawneh, Razan Salem& Thair Al shaher, (2010), Unofficial Dollarization (Evidence from Jordan (1988-2007). International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 58. ( SCOPUS)
B) Co‐author/ Articles
1. Razan Salem Thair Al shaher& Ohoud Khasawneh, (2011), International Portfolio Diversification Benefits for Middle Eastern Investors, Journal of Money, Investment and Banking, Issue 22.
2. Thair Al shaher , Ohoud Khasawneh & Razan Salem, (2011), The major factors that affect banks' performance in Middle Eastern countries, Journal of Money, Investment and Banking, Issue 20
C) Scientific Research /Thesis:
1. PhD. Thesis Titled, Ownership Structure and its impact on the Capital Structure Determinations in publicly held Jordanian Companies (2000-2003).
2. Master Thesis Titled: Export Performance and its impact on Economic Growth in Jordan (1972-1996). (Published in Damascus University Journal for the Economic and Legal Sciences, Vol 17, No1, 2001, pp341-368.
Graduate: 1. Advanced Corporate Finance (MBA Program)
Undergraduate: - 1. Managerial Finance (1)
2. Managerial Finance (2)
3. Financial Analysis
4. Financial Markets
5. Credit Management
6. Risk Management
8. Money and Banking
9. International Banking Operation.
10. Principal of Statistic (1)
11. Foreign Trade.
12. Macro Economics
13. Behavioral Finance
14. International Finance
15. Small and Medium Enterprises Finance
2021- Current: - Associate Professor, Department of Finance Amman Arab University.
October 2019 - October 2020:- Lecturer, E-learning platform, ULebX.
February 2019 –August 2019: - Associate Professor, Department of Finance and Banking, Al-Ahliyya Amman University.
2014-2015: - Finance and Banking department chair, Al-Ahliyya Amman University.
2006 - 2018: - Assistant professor, Department of Finance and Banking, Al-Ahliyya Amman University
Editorial board /reviewer member of Business journals
2020-present: International Journal of Emerging Markets/Emerald
2019- Present: Applied economics /Taylor and Francis.
2018 -present: Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research/Springer.
2018-present: Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal/Allied Journals
2013- Present: Advances in Economics and Business journal/ Horizon Research Publishing
2013- Present: Journal of Human Resource Management/ Science PG.
Evaluation of Scientific proposals
-Umm Al-Qura University / Saudi Arabia.
- Al-Qassim University / Saudi Arabia.