Arch. Heba Basem Abu-Ehmaid is a lecturer for Engineering faculty/ Architectural department at Amman Arab University in Amman, Jordan. She obtained a B.Sc. degree in Architectural engineering from the Hashemite University, Jordan in 2011, a M.Sc. degree in Architecture from the Hashemite University in 2020. She has five- years of experience as a teacher assistant at the Academic field in Jordan, and three-years as a junior Architect at Tornado contracting company in Abu- Dhabi.
Architectural computing and digital media, Architectural history and theory, Architectural and Design Science, Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ), Sustainable design, Urban and regional planning and policy.
STRUCTURAL EFFICIENCY OF THE BUILDING FORM FOR OPTIMIZATION THE DIAGRID STRUCTURE
basic design 1
basic design 2
architectural design 1
architectural design 2
computer application 1
perspective& shade and shadow
history of architecture
- 2020-till now lecturer in Amman Arab University / Amman, Jordan
- 2016 - 2019 Teacher Assistant in Amman Arab University / Amman, Jordan.
- 2014 - 2016 Junior Architect in Tornado Group Company /Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- 2011 - 2012 Teacher Assistant in Alahliyya Amman University/ Amman, Jordan.
- 2010 Trainee in Map Company/ Amman, Jordan.
- 2009 Trainee in Al-Qarioty office/ Zarqa’a, Jordan.
- Ensure students meet educational goals as primary guide through degree requirements.
- Furnish course registration assistance to students.
- Advise students on degree-specific programs and procedures.
- Identify at-risk student scenarios and highlight opportunities for academic success improvement.
- Guide students to a sense of accountability for their own choices and their impact on their prospects for academic success