Arch. Heba Basem Abu-Ehmaid is a lecturer for Engineering faculty/ Architectural department at Amman Arab University in Amman, Jordan. She obtained a B.Sc. degree in Architectural engineering from the Hashemite University, Jordan in 2011, a M.Sc. degree in Architecture from the Hashemite University in 2020. She has five- years of experience as a teacher assistant at the Academic field in Jordan, and three-years as a junior Architect at Tornado contracting company in Abu- Dhabi.
Architectural computing and digital media, Architectural history and theory, Architectural and Design Science, Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ), Sustainable design, Urban and regional planning and policy.
basic design 1
basic design 2
architectural design 1
architectural design 2
computer application 1
perspective& shade and shadow
history of architecture
- 2020-till now lecturer in Amman Arab University / Amman, Jordan
- 2016 - 2019 Teacher Assistant in Amman Arab University / Amman, Jordan.
- 2014 - 2016 Junior Architect in Tornado Group Company /Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- 2011 - 2012 Teacher Assistant in Alahliyya Amman University/ Amman, Jordan.
- 2010 Trainee in Map Company/ Amman, Jordan.
- 2009 Trainee in Al-Qarioty office/ Zarqa’a, Jordan.
- Ensure students meet educational goals as primary guide through degree requirements.
- Furnish course registration assistance to students.
- Advise students on degree-specific programs and procedures.
- Identify at-risk student scenarios and highlight opportunities for academic success improvement.
- Guide students to a sense of accountability for their own choices and their impact on their prospects for academic success