Dr. Malik Anagreh obtained his PhD degree in Materials Engineering (specialized in Nanotechnology) from the University Science Malaysia. His primary research areas include: Synthesis Advanced Nanomaterials, Metallurgy, Nano. Composites (Polymer, Ceramics, Metals), Corrosion and Energy. Dr. Anagrah has published many articles in International Journals and Conferences. In March 2011 Dr. Anagreh joined the Multimedia University (Malaysia) as Lecturer at Faculty of Engineering and Technology. Sep. 2012 Dr. Anagreh joined University of Tabuk as an assistant professor at Mechanical Engineering Department,
in February 2021 Dr. Anagreh joined the Amman Arab University
Synthesis Advanced Nanomaterials
Metallurgy, Nano. Composites (Polymer, Ceramics, Metals), Corrosion and Energy.
Manufacturing/Fabrication of Metallic.
- Malek Ali, (2021) Review the effects of ceramics sand particle on most casting defects, Journal of Ceramic Processing Research (under review)
- Malek Ali1, Anwar H. Al-Assaf1, Samer Falih (2021) Synthesis and Characterization of Date Palm Fibers Reinforced Recycled Polymer Composites, Romanian Journal of Materials (under review)
- Malek Ali, (2020) Review of Stir Casting Technique and Technical Challenges for Ceramic Reinforcement Particulate and Aluminium Matrix Composite, Journal of Silicate Based and Composite Materials, 72, No. 6, pp198-204.
- Abderraouf GHERISSI, Malek Ali, (2019) Superficial hardening improvement of nano and micro composite Al /TiC. Journal of Silicate Based and Composite Materials, Vol. 72, No. 1, 25–29. p.
- Malek Ali, Abderraouf GHERISSI(2019) Synthesis and characterization of Al-SiO2 composites. Journal of Ceramic Processing Research 20(3):259-263.
- Malek Ali, Abderraouf GHERISSI (2017) Synthesis and Characterization of the Composite Material PVA/Chitosan/5% Sorbitol with Different Ratio of Chitosan. International Journal of Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering, Vol:17 No:02.
- Malek Ali, (2016) Synthesis and Study the Effect of HNTs on Composite Material. International Journal of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering Vol:10, No:2, 2016
- Malek Ali, (2016) Synthesis and Characterization of Epoxy Matrix Composites Reinforced With Various Ratios of TiC JJ. M.I. Eng., Vol. 10 Number 4, pp 231-237.
- Malek Ali, Balakumeren Suppiah, Zaid Muayaduldeen, (2016) Preparation and Corrosion Behavior of Bronze -40%w Composite. J. M.I. Eng., Vol. 10 Number 2, pp 141-147.
- Malek Ali, and Zaid Muayaduldeen (2015) Effect of Milling Duration on powder characterization of (TiO2, and graphite). Journal of Ceramic Processing Research,Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 1~5.
- MalekAli, Samer falih, (2014) Synthesis and Characterization of Aluminum Composites Materials Reinforced with TiC Nano- Particles. Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Volu. 8 No. 5, pp. 244-250.
- Malek Ali (2014) Transformation and powder Characteristics of TiO2 during high energy milling. Journal of Ceramic Processing Research, Vol15, No. 5, pp. 290~293.
- Malek Ali, Ali Samer Muhsan, Projjal Basu, and Faiz Ahmad1 (2013) Developments of Al-12Si Alloys by Reinforcing TiC and TiN Particles. Journal of Engineering Mechanics 10.1061/(ASCE)EM.1943-7889.0000743
- Malek Ali, Projjal, and Marwa Liwa (2013) Effect of Mo-Si molar ratio on the Synthesis of MoSi2 through Mechanical Alloying. Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry. DOI:10.1080/15533174.2012.762783
- Souiyah Miloud, Malek Ali (2012) Finite Element Model of Crack Growth under Mixed Mode Loading. International Journal of Materials Engineering, Vol.2(5), pp 67-74.
- Basem Abu Ziend, Malek Ali, M. I. Fadhel, Souiyah M. (2012)Design and develop a nondestructive infrared spectroscopy instrument for assessment of mango (mangiferaindica) quality. Journal of Food Science and Technology, DOI 10.1007/s13197-012-0880-z.
- Malek Ali, Marwa Liwa (2012) Modification of parameters in mechanochemical synthesis to obtain
<alpha>- and <beta>-molybdenum disilicide. Advanced Powder Technology Vol. 24, pp183–189.(IF = 1.6).
- Malek Ali, Projjal Basu, Marwa liwa, M. I. Fadhel, Souiyah M., and Basem Abu Ziend (2012) Comparison between the properties of Al-TiC and Al (TiC+Fe3C+Fe2Ti+Fe) composites. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering DOI: 10.1007/s13369-012-0480-2.
- Malek Ali, and Projjal Basu (2010) Development of an Alternate Route Based on Mechanochemistry Towards the Synthesis of Nanostructured TiC. ISIJ International Vol.51(2011), No.4.
- MalekAli, and Projjal Basu (2010) Mechanochemical Synthesis of Nanostructured Titanium Carbide from TiO2 Powders. J. Alloys and Compounds. Vol. 500, pp 220–223. (IF = 2.135).
- Malek Ali, and Projjal Basu (2010) Mechanochemical synthesis of nanostructured titanium carbide from industrial Fe–Ti. J. Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 491, pp- 581–583. (IF = 2.135).
- Anwar H. Al-Assaf , Esra Ali, Malek Ali (2021) Developing the interactive digital three-dimensional academic curriculum: a case study of augmented virtual reality XR, The Second International Scientific Conference of the Deanship of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies at Amman Arab University.
- Malek Ali (2016)Synthesis and Study the Effect of HNTs on PVA/Chitosan Composite Material, 18th International Conference on Composite Engineering and Technology, Dubai, UAE 25-26 February 2016.
- Basem Abu Izneid, Malek Ali Ibrahim sukar, and Miloud Souiyah (2012) Development of Wireless Bluetooth Heart Rate Remote Monitoring System, IET International Conference on Wireless Communications and Applications ICWCA Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 8
- 10 October 2012.
- Malek Ali, M. I. Fadhel, M.A. Alghoul and K. Sopian (2012) Developments of Al-12Si Alloys by Reinforcing TiN Particles, 6th WSEAS International Conference on Renewable Energy Sources (RES '12) Portugal, July 1-3, 2012,
- Malek Ali, M.I. Fadhel, M.A. Alghoul and K. Sopian (2012) Drying Kinetics of Chilli Pepper in a force Convection Indirect Solar Drying, 6th WSEAS International Conference on Renewable Energy Sources (RES '12) Portugal, July 1-3, 2012,
- Basem Abu Izneid , Miloud Souiyah., M.I.Fadhel, and Malek Ali (2012) Remote Assessment of Fruit quality Using impedance Spectrometry and Fiber Optic Technique. The 3rd International
Biotechnology and Biodiversity Conference & Exhibition ,JOHOR, Malaysia, Jun 06-09, 2012.
- Malek Ali, M. I. Fadhel, M. A. Alghoul and K. Sopian (2012) Synthesis and Characterization of Aluminum Matrix Composites Reinforced with Various Ratio of TiC for Light Devices. International Conference on Environment, Economics, Energy, Devices, Systems, Communications, Computers, Mathematics (IAASAT),Saint Malo& Mont Saint- Michel, France, April 2-4, 2012.
- Malek Ali, Projjal Basu and Z. Hussain (2009) Effects of process parameters on the mechanochemical synthesis of titanium carbide from alternative sources of raw materials. 4th International Conference on Recent Advances in Materials, Minerals& Environment and 2th Asian Symposium on Materials & Processing (RAMM&ASMP 09). 1st -3thJune 2009. Penang, Malaysia.
- Malek Ali, and Projjal Basu (2008) Synthesis of nanostructured titanium carbide from titanium oxide and ferro-titanium through mechanical activation.VI International Conference on Mechanochemistry and Mechanical Alloying (INCOME2008), 1st-4th December 2008, Jamshedpur, India.
- Malek Ali, Projjal Basu and Z. Hussain (2008) Synthesis of titanium carbide from titanium oxide through high energy ball milling. 6th International Materials Technology Conference and Exhibition (IMTCE 2008). 24th-27th August 2008. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Malek Ali (2008) Replacement of Pb in finishing applications by Cu-Sn-W Composite Prepared by Mechanical Alloying. International Conference and Exibition on Composite Materials and Nano-structure (IC2MS’08), 5th–7th August, 2008, legacy Hotel, Melaka.
. Aircraft types and performance
2. Aviation Law and Air Safety
3. Basic Aerodynamics
4. Mathematics for Aviation Students
5. Physics for Aviation Students
6. Engineering drawing
7. Dynamics 8
. Manufacturing processes
9. Materials Engineering
10. Wokshop technology
11. Materials Science
13. Mechanics of Materials
15. Corrosion Engineering
16. Selection materials for design
17. Communication Skills and Technical Writing
Office Hour: every day from 8:30 to 10:30
Teaching Load: 9h
Head of Aircraft Maintenance Department Amman Arab University, Jordan May2021 – Present.
Associate Professor, Aircraft Maintenance Department, Amman Arab University, Jordan February 2021 – Present.
Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Tabuk, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia,12th of February 2018 – February2021.
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Tabuk, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia, 12th of September 2012 - 12th of February 2018.
Lecturer, Multimedia University (MMU), Melaka, Malaysia, 1st of March 2011 - 29th of august 2012.
Graduate Assistant (Teaching) and Research Assistant, University Sains Malaysia (USM), Pinang, Malaysia,July2007 to April 2010.
Ministry of Education of Jordan, August 2001-May 2006
(ASME) American Society of Mechanical Engineers
(JEA) Jordan Engineers Association