A comprehensive of non-curricula activity aiming to build a balanced and creative personality of students capable of developing and improving future.
An attractive and motivating environment to serve students and local community.
- Creating and preparing cultural, physical, artistic and social programs to meet the needs of students.
- Assisting students with difficulties adapting with the requirements of the academic life.
- Allowing students to refine their intellectual, national and democratic awareness, and develop their spirit of loyalty and belonging.
- Following -up the affairs of the alumni, working to strengthen links with their university and helping them to find job opportunities.
- Allowing students to integrate with the community and be familiar with the national institutions and bodies in both public and private sectors.
- Focusing on the scientifically, culturally, artistically talented students and following up them during their study and after graduation.
- Cooperating with other educational institutions inside and outside Jordan and getting benefit from their experiences, both scientifically and practically.