Entrepreneurship and distinction in pharmaceutical sciences, scientific research and community service at the local, regional, and international levels.
Providing qualified pharmacists trained and educated at the hands of distinguished staff, conducting up-to-date research work, and building positive partnership with community.
1. Updating study plans continually to cope with the demands of labor market and the needs of community.
2. Tuning the academic programs to keep abreast with the demands of labor market relating to health concerns.
3. Providing up-to-date and exquisite education to produce qualified pharmacists excelling in research work and profession.
4. Equipping students with pharmaceutical skills needed in dealing with health care providers, patients and community.
5. Encouraging research work and creating an appropriate environment.
6. Serving the public and private institutions working in the pharmaceutical field.
Objectives of the Faculty of Pharmacy
1. Improving the quality of educational process.
2. Preparing innovative and professional alumni.
3. Promoting scientific research to serve the local community.
4. Building partnerships with local, regional and international institutions.
Fundamental Values of Faculty of Pharmacy
Within the framework of the University values, the Faculty of Pharmacy believes in the following:
1. Entrepreneurship and Excellence. 2. Creativity and Achievement.
3. Scientific Openness. 4. Justice and Integrity.
5. Transparency and Accountability. 6. Respect of others’ Opinion.
7. Leadership and Teamwork.