Entrepreneurship and excellence in the quality of education in aviation science.
Providing the local and regional community with distinctive, specialized and qualified scientific competencies to cope with the latest developments in theoretical and practical aviation sciences.
1. Inspecting continuously to the quality of teaching, training and development of curricula to keep pace with the rapid changes in aviation sciences, both theoretical and practical.
2. Preparing distinctive and competitive technical competencies competent in acquiring and applying knowledge.
3. Qualifying academic and administrative staff to keep pace with scientific and technological progress.
4. Building community partnerships and making agreements with relevant authorities locally, regionally and internationally.
5. Promoting and applying the culture and ethics of scientific research.
6. Activating the partnership between the faculty and scientific research centers locally, regionally and internationally.
Objectives of the Faculty of Aviation Sciences
1. Preparing an attractive University environment enhances the student's personality and develops his technical skills.
2. Preparing high quality and distinguished scientific graduates coping with the requirements of the labor market.
3. Promoting scientific research and establishing partnerships with research centers locally and globally as well as linking its outcome towards industrial solutions.
4. Developing academic programs and opening new programs to meet the needs of the labor market.
5. Enhancing communication with local community institutions.
6. Develop work and institutional efficiency.
Fundamental Values of the Faculty of Aviation Sciences
Within the framework of the values of the University, the Faculty of Aviation Sciences believes in:
1. National belonging. 2. Excellence.
3. Teamwork. 4. Governance.
5. Integrity. 6. Occupational safety.