Dr. Ikhlas Ibrahim Altarawneh is affiliated as Full professor of Human Resources Management at Al-Hussein Bin Talal University. Currently she is working as Vice President for academic affairs at Amman Arab university and dean for scientific research and post graduate studies.She received her PhD and MBA from UK, 2001- 2005.
Contact at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My research interests are in human resources management issues, women at workplaces, HRM effectiveness, training and development, strategic HRM approach, human resource information system, social responsibilities, and organizational behavior.
Training and Development Effectiveness: Practices, Roles and Impacts on Performance in Jordanian Banking Organizations. Published PhD thesis, Huddersfield university, 2005, UK .
· Training and Development Impacts on Organization's Ability to Achieve its Competitive Advantage. Unpublished MBA dissertation, Huddersfield university, 2001, UK.
· Training and Development Evaluation in Jordanian Banking Organizations. Research and Practice in Human Resource Management (RPHRM) Singapore publisher Volume 17 Issue 1, 2009 (June).
· Human Resource Management Barriers: The Case of Jordanian Companies. Mu'tah Journal for Research and Studies University of Mu'tah, Vol 25, No 1, 2010, pp 1-23.
· Human Resource Management and Turnover Intentions: The Case of Jordanian Hotel Industry. Research and Practice in Human Resource Management (RPHRM) ,Volume 18 Issue 1 2010(June Issue) pp 47-57. University of Curtin Australia
· Human Resource Information Systems in Jordanian Universities, International Journal of Business and Management IJBM Vol. 5, No. 10, October 2010, pp 113- 127. Canadian Center of Science and Education, Canada.
· Crisis Management: case study of Jordanian public security Directorate, the Arab Economic and Business Journal, May 2010, Vol 5, pp 112-130.
· Job satisfaction and turnover intensions for academicians in Al-Hussein bin Talal University and Altafelah University (in Arabic). Published in June 2011 at Arab Journal for management, Egypt.
· HRD in Jordanian organizations. International Journal of Business, Management and Social Science, University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria. Vol 1 , No 1, 2010, pp 41-54.
· The Role of partnership in E-Government Readiness: the Knowledge Stations (KSs) Initiative in Jordan. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction, USA, published in 2011, Vol 7 issue 3, pp 16-34.
· The adoption of Strategic Human Resources Management (SHRM) in Jordanian Hotel Industry. International Journal of Business and Management IJBM Vol.6, No.10., October 2011,. Canadian Center of Science and Education, Canada.
· Is it working? Managing performance through training and development in Jordanian banking. Published paper in the proceeding annual for the 25 the annual British Academy Management,13-15 September 2011 Aston University, Birmingham "Building and Sustaining High Performance Organizations in a Challenging Environment". Paper ISBN number 978-0-9549608-3-4.
· Strategies for Developing Women Leadership in Jordan, (in Arabic), Journal of Social Sciences, Academic Publication Council, Kuwait university, Kuwait Vol 41, No 3, 2013.
· The Characteristics of Widows and the Divorced Women in the Four Southern Governorates in Jordan and the Problems They Face. Studies and research, ZianeAchour university, Djelfa No, 23, March 2016.
· Factors influencing citizen adoption of e-government in developing countries: The case of Jordan. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction, USA, Vol 9, No 2. 2013
· Corporate Social Responsibility and Employee Engagement in Jordan. International Journal of Business and Management IJBM, Vol 7, No 16, August,2012. Canadian Center of Science and Education, Canada.
· Barriers Hindering Jordanian Women’s Advancement to Higher Political and Leadership Positions, International journal for women studies, Vol 13, No 5, October, 2012
· Leadership Styles of Jordanian Women Leaders in the Public and Private Sectors:2 years In progress. Granted research project by Scientific Research Fund. Jordan. Joint large research project with her Excellency Minister of Higher Education Ministry Dr. Rowida Ma'aytah .
· Employee Engagement and Organizational Commitment: Evidence from Jordan, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS, Vol, 19 , No, 2 2014
· Strategic Human Resources Management and its Impact on Performance: the Case from Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Business Management and Economics Research, Vol 7, issue 1(January-February 2016).
· Training Needs Assessment at Assir General Educational Directorate, Saudi Arabia. American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, Vol 6, No2 issue in February 2016.
· Training and development : challenges of strategy and managing performance in Jordanian banking , EuroMed journal of business, Emerald Group, Vol,12, No 1, 2017, pp 1-16.
· Effect of Intellectual Capital on Competitive Advantage in the Jordanian Pharmaceutical Companies .European Journal of Business and Management, Vol 9, No.5, 2017.
· Does it Exist? HRM Department in Jordanian Companies. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol 8, No 4, 2017.
· Empowerment and Managerial Skills for Saudi Female Managers: Female School Principals at Khamis Mushayt Governorate, Accepted to be published in 2018 AlHussein Bin Talal's Journal of Research.
· Practicing Responsibility in Transnational Perspective .Journal of Anthropology and Archaeology, December 2017, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 74-88.
· Quality of Tourism Services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Case Study of the Province of Aldarrab, Accepted for publication in 2018 Al-Hussein Bin Talal's Journal of Research.
· Human resource planning and its impact on the application of total quality management at Jazan University. Accepted for publication at Al-balqa for Research and Studies, 2019.
Research Methods for Business Students
Principles of Management
Introduction to Business
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management,
Human Resource Management,
Management of Meeting,
Seminar in Business Studies,
Principles of Marketing Distribution Management
Customer Relationship Management
Introduction to Business
Introduction to Psychology
Selection Process Management
Principles of Marketing
Selection and recruitment Master level
Incentives and payment Master level
Coop training supervisor
Full Professor in Human Resource Management at Business department, Amman Arab University since 14/9/2020 till now
· Full Professor in Human Resource Management at Business department, AlAhliyya Amman University since 1/9/2018 until 1/9/2019.
· Full Professor in Human Resource Management at Business department, AlHussein Bin Talal University, Jordan, since 21/3/2018 until present.
· Associate professor in Human Resource Management at Business Department, Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan (21/3/2011-30/8/2017).
· Associate Professor in HRM at Management Department, Prince Sultan College for Business and Tourism, Al-Faisal University, Abha, Saudi Arabia (17/9/2011-17/9/2013).
· Associate Professor in HRM at management Department, Ibn Rushd College for Management Studies, Al-Faisal University, Abha, Saudi Arabia (17/9/2013- 1/9/2015).
· Assistant Professor, Al-Hussein Bin Talal University (4/9/2005–21/3/2011).
· Visitor Assistant Professor, Mu'tah University (just for one summer semester June -August, 2010).