I am Dr. Ghaith Abdulraheem Ali Al-Sheikh, born on 18th Dec 1988 in Jordan. I finished my secondary education at schools in Irbid city, Jordan in 2011. Then I decided to study in Malaysia, and joined the UniMAP in 2017, where I studied and got an M.A degree in Business Administration from the School of Business Innovation and Technopreneurship. Afterward, I transferred to Terengganu to pursue my high studies and joined Sultan Zainal Abidin University where I started my journey toward a Ph.D in the Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences. Concerning to the professional side of my life, I involved in different jobs such as Assistant Professor at Amman Arab University, and a research assistant at both UniMAP and UniSZA universities. Besides, I worked as a full-time lecturer at Madina college of Tourism during the period 2015- 2017. Moreover, I worked as a manager at several restaurants in Jordan from 2011-2013. During this period, I participated in several training courses in regards to human resources management, marketing, communication skills, and E-Business as well as a training course for IELTS exam. In addition, I participated in the inauguration of the College of Excellence in Saudia Arabia. Besides, I composed several books in different topics such as “Event Management”. During my long journey of study and search, I published more than 26 papers in Scopus Journals and participated in different conferences during conducting my research in M.A and Ph.D degrees. Generally, I am interested in research methodology, especially in business administration, human resources management, operation management, marketing, and E-Business. Last but not least, I am working also as a reviewer in several journals such as Scopus and international journals.
Human Resources Management, Service Quality, Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB), Marketing, Hotel Management, Green Marketing, KPIs, Technology Acceptance Models, E-Business, Culture, Leadership Style, Commitment, Emotion, Hospitality, Ethics, and Extend Management Theories.
- Gaith Alshammare, Mutia, A. H., Haitham Alali, & Ghaith, A. (2022). The Interplay between Main Critical Success Factors and Customer Loyalty: A Concept Not Fully Explored. Journal of Positive School Psychology, 6(5), 462-472.
- Abed, H. M., Nofal, M. I., Ghaith, A., & Alnawafleh, E. A. T. (2022). The Influence of Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Bank Image on Customer Loyalty in Palestinian Islamic Banks. Decision sciences, 25(S4), 1-18.
- Al Muala, I., & Ghaith, A. (2022). The Impact of Emotion, Convenience, and Customer Satisfaction towards Customer Loyalty: Evidence from Jordanian Five Star Hotels. Sciences, 25(S4), 1-7.
- Alabed, A. A., Mansor, N. B., Ghaith, A., & Long, Y. (2021). Assessing the Financial Relationships between Innovation, Organizational Learning and Performance In Jordanian Hotels With Users'satisfaction As Moderating Variable. Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 25(3).
- Alnaim, M. M. A., Sulong, F., Salleh, Z., & Ghaith, A. (2021). Conceptual Paper on Corporate Environmental Performance as Mediating Between Innovation and Financial Performance in Jordanian Industrial Sector. Strategic management journal, 21(S2), 1-9.
- Alrefai, Y. A. M., Ibrahim, H. I., & Ghaith, A. (2022). Organizational Communication Satisfaction on Performance: Testing a Mediated-Moderated Accounting and Financial Model in Jordanian Public Hospitals. Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 26(1), 1-17.
- Ghaith, A., Awang, Z., Barhem, B. Y., Alsakarneh, A., Eneizan, B., & Nofal, M. (2021). Structural Equation Modelling Using AMOS based Empirical Analysis: Direct and Indirect Effects of Job Performance Factors among Jordanian Islamic Banks. Webology, 18(2).
- Ibrahim, H. I., Khan, H., Shah, K. A. M., Baker, R., & Ghaith, A. (2022). TVET Learning in the Time of the Pandemic: The Malaysian Insight. Journal of Positive School Psychology, 6(2), 1098-1105.
- Obaid, T., Eneizan, B., Naser, S. S. A., Ghaith, A., Ali, A. A. A., Abualrejal, H. M. E., & Gazem, N. A. (2022). Factors Contributing to an Effective E-Government Adoption in Palestine. Paper presented at the International Conference of Reliable Information and Communication Technology.
- Abdallah, A., Mastura, W., & Ghaith, A. (2021). The Effect of High-Performance Work System with Behavioural Factors in Jordanian Hospitals: A Literature Review. Linguistica Antverpiensia(2), 3327–3344.
- Yousef, A. M. A., Hazril, I. I., & Ghaith, A. (2021). Examining ISA Engagement Scale as Mediating Between Role Organizational Communication Satisfaction and Performance in Jordanian Hospitals. Psychology and Education Journal, 58(2), 11362-11369.
- Munther, A.-N., & Ghaith, A. (2021). Unleashing the role of E-Learning in Student Engagement Practices and Accounting Professional Competencies. Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education. Emerald
- Al-Nimer, M., Ghaith, A., & Mutia, A. H. (2021). A Pilot Study of a Possible Effect from Environmental Dynamism on Internationalization Readiness with the Mediating Role of Innovation. Psychology & Education, 03/1/2021.
- Nofal, M. I., Al-Adwan, A. S., Yaseen, H., & Ghaith, A. (2021). Factors for Extending E-Government Adoption in Jordan. Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences, 10(3).
- Ghaith, A. (2020). Examining Competitive Advantage between Knowledge Sharing, Work Engagement and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour (OCB) In Jordanian Universities. PalArch's Journal of Archaeology of Egypt/Egyptology, 17(6), 7422-7434.
- Nofal, M. I., Al-Adwan, A. S., Yaseen, H., & Alsheikh, G. A. A. (2020). Digital marketing effect to intention to domestic tourism during COVID-19 in Jordan. Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences, 8(4), 2471-2483.
- Ghaith, A., & Mutia, S. A. A. (2019). Effect of behavioral variables on organizational citizenship behavior (OCB), with job satisfaction as moderating among Jordanian five-star hotels: A pilot study. International Journal of Ethics and Systems. Emerald
- Ghaith, A., Mutia, A. H., Firas, A., & Enas, A.-N. (2019). Examining Competitive Advantage Moderating Role on the Relationship between Knowledge Sharing, Work Engagement, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) in the Jordanian Universities. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE).
- Enas, A.-N., Ghaith, A., Abdulllah, A. A., & bin A. Tambi, A. M. (2019). Review of the impact of service quality and subjective norms in TAM among telecommunication customers in Jordan. International Journal of Ethics and Systems, 35(1), 148-158. Emerald
- Enas, A., Abdul Malek, T., Ghaith, A., & Firas, A. (2019). Extension of TAM Model with Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in the Jordanian Telecommunication Companies. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE).
- Ghaith, A. A. A., Enas, A. T. A., Mutia, S. B. A. H., & Abdul Malek, B. A. T. (2018). The Impact of Human Resource Management Practices, Organizational Culture, Motivation and Knowledge Management on Job Performance with Leadership Style as Moderating Variable in the Jordanian Commercial Banks Sector. Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, 6, 477-488.
- Ghaith, A. A. A., Mutia, S. B. A. H., Maysoon, S. A. A., & Abdul, M. B. A. T. (2018). The Mediating Role of Organizational Culture on the Relationship between Employee Performance and Antecedents in the Hotel Sector. Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, 6, 489-497.
- Ghaith, A. A. A., Mutia, S. B. A. H., Ahmad, A., Enas, A. T. A., & Abdul Malek, B. A. T. (2018). Investigation of Factors Influencing Customer Loyalty in Malaysia and Jordan Hotel Industry. University Malaysia Perlis, Malaysia, Perlis. (2-5)
- Enas, A.-N., Abdul Aziz, A., Ghaith, A., Puspa, L. G., & Abdul Malek, T. (2018). The Impact of Service Quality, Subjective Norms, and Voluntariness on Acceptance of Provider’s Mobile Telecommunication Service in Jordan. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7(4.34), 149-152.
- Mutia, A. H., & Ghaith, A. (2018). The Impact E-Commerce Service Quality to Loyalty Evidence Study in Malaysian Hotel Industry. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 8(12), 766–776. doi: DOI: 10.6007/IJARBSS/v8-i12/5071.
- Mutia, S. B. A. H., Ghaith, A. A. A., & Ahmad, Y. A. A. (2017). A Study on the Relationship between Organizational Culture, Leadership Style, Organizational Commitment and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, Intrinsic Motivation as Mediating with Reference to Employees Working in Jordanian Luxury Class Hotel. World Applied Sciences Journal, 35. doi: 10.5829/idosi/wasj.seiht.2017.119.126.
- Ghaith, A. A. A., Mohd, H. M. J. Z., & Aseel, A. A. A. (2016). The Customer Satisfaction Role on Customer Loyalty, New Evidence among Jordanian Hotel Industry. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 2(12).
- Ghaith, A., Zukime, M., & Safizal, A. (2016). The Impact and Trend of Service Quality on Customer Loyalty towards Five Stars Hotels: A Comparative Study of Malaysia and Jordan. International Journal oF Engineering Sciences & Management Research, 3(2349-6193).
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Human Resources Planning
- Human Resource Staffing
- Human Resource Training and Development
- Job design and analysis
- Carrier path analysis
- Human Resource Management Strategies
- Organizational behavior
- Organization Theory