Discourse analysis/genre analysis
Abu Elrob, R. & Tawalbeh, A. (2022). The pivotal role of small talk in distance teaching during Covid 19 curfew period. Jordan Journal of Modern Languages and Literatures, 14(1), 165-188.
Tawalbeh, A. (2021). Genre analysis of accounts of methodology in Arabic educational research articles. Jordan Journal of Modern Languages and Literatures, 13(2), 281-301.
Tawalbeh, A. (2021). Jordanian wedding invitation genre during the Covid-19 pandemic. Journal of Language Teaching and Research, 12(5), 705-715.
Tawalbeh, A. (2019). A proposed theoretical framework for the analysis of research articles. International Journal of Linguistics, 11(5), 286-297.
Tawalbeh, A., & Al-Zuoud, K. (2013). The effects of students’ prior knowledge of English on their writing of research. International Journal of Linguistics, 5(3), 156-163.
1. Introduction to linguistics
6. Applied linguistics
7. Paragraph writing
8. Miscue analysis
9. Art of translation
10. Literary translation
11. Advanced grammar
Sep. 2022 – till now Assistant professor of Linguistics
Amman Arab university (AAU).
Feb. 2021 – Sep. 2022 Assistant professor of Linguistics
Irbid National University (INU), Jordan.
Sep. 2011 – Aug. 2017 English lecturer
Deanship of Preparatory Year - University of Hail, Saudi Arabia (SA).
Oct. 2013 – Jan. 2014 English instructor
Training Program of Health Sciences- University of Hail.
Sep. 2008 – Aug. 2011 English instructor
Arriyadh Community College - King Saud University (KSU), (SA).
Aug. 2006 – Sep. 2008 English instructor
College of Languages and Translation - KSU.
Sep. 2001 – Jun. 2006 A full-time teacher of English
Public Schools at the Jordanian Ministry of Education.
1. A member in the Council of the College of Arts and Sciences/Amman Arab University (AAU), Jordan.
2. A member in the Scientific Research Committee. / College of Arts and Sciences, AAU.
3. A member in the Quality Assurance Committee. / College of Arts and Sciences, AAU
4. A member in the Business Development Committee. /College of Arts and Sciences, AAU
5. A member in the Higher Committee for Accreditation. AAU