resume aau - Ahmad alnaser english 2021.docx350.65 كيلوبايت
- Education and Globalization: conceptual and visionary approach, Journal of Advanced Social Research (JASR), 1(1), 1-10, 201
- Balancing Market Needs and Education Objectives (The Case of Higher Education Transformation), Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(11): 860-862, 2011, ISSN 1991-8178.
- Assessing the Relationship between Higher Education Service Quality Dimensions and Student Satisfaction, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 6(1): 156-164, 2012, ISSN 1991-8178.
- E-Service Quality: Conceptual Approach, Asian Forum on Business Education (AFBE), 2012, Universiti Tenaga Nasional.
- The Drivers of Quality of Working Life (QWL): A Critical Review, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 7(10): 398-405, 2013, ISSN 1991-8178.
- The Factors That Affects E-Commerce Adoption in Small and Medium Enterprise: A Review, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 7(10): 406-412, 2013 ISSN 1991-8178.
- Service Quality and Students Satisfaction: Conceptual Approach, Journal of Advanced Social Research, 4(4), 2014.
- Effect of applying e-marketing mix elements on customer satisfaction in the telecommunications sector: case study of an Umniah company, Journal of Advanced Social Research, 6(11): 11-39, 2016, ISSN: 2231-8275.
- The Effect of Marketing Strategy on Customer Loyalty: Conceptual Research, Journal of Islamic and Human Advanced Research, 7(3):33-47, 2017, ISSN: 2231-8968.
- Conceptual Research on Mobile Government Service Quality and its Impact on Jordanian Citizen Satisfaction, International Journal of Business Society, 2 (2): 15-21, 2018, ISSN: 2600-8254
- Adoption of E-Commerce by SMEs and Its Impact on Customer Satisfaction, Journal of Advanced Social Research, 8(1): 1-14, 2018, ISSN: 2231-8275.
- Attitude of Limkokwing Students toward Mobile Marketing in the Smartphones Era, International Journal of Business Society, 2(2):7-14, 2018, ISSN: 2600-8254.
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction with the Influence of Islamic Attributes of Destination in Jordan, Journal of Management and Sustainability, 8(2):33-39, 2018, ISSN 1925-4725
- The Impact of Integrated Marketing Communication on Brand Loyalty in Islamic Banks Operating in Jordan, Alutroha for Publication of Scientific, 3(7): 211-236, 2018.
- The role of Islamic accounting in the development of Islamic banks, International Journal of Business Management and Economic Research (IJBMER), 10(5), 2019, 1687-1694.
- The impact of employee satisfaction on customer satisfaction: Theoretical and empirical underpinning, Management Science Letters, 10 (2020): 1-10, 2020
- The Relation among Marketing ads, via Digital Media and mitigate (COVID-19) pandemic in Jordan, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29 (7): 12326 - 12348, 2020.
- Website Usability, Content Marketing and Reuse Intention of Airline E-Tickets Services, Test engineering and management, 7(83): 4657 - 4668, 2020.
- The Moderating Role of Brand Experience on the Relationship between Social Media Marketing Activities and Brand Equity in Jordanian Five Star Hotels, Multicultural Education, 6(3): 83-93, 2020.
- Impacts of Social Media and Demographical Characteristics on University Admissions: Case of Jordanian Private Universities, PalArch's Journal of Archaeology of Egypt, 17(7): 6433- 6454, 20
- The Impact Of Marketing Intelligence On Customer Brand Co-Creation Of Geographical Indication Products: Case Of Jordanian Mosaics, Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 20(6): 1-12, 2021
- Brand Management
- Sales Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Information System
- Marketing Management
- Marketing principles
- Agricultural Marketing
- Public Relations Management
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Relationships Management
Marketing Knowledge Management
(Amman Arab University (2016 - now
(University Kuala Lumpur Business School, Malaysia (2014 - 2011