Dr. Eng. Ahmad Alhosban
Dr. Ahmad was born on the 28th July 1972 in Jordan - Al Mafraq, he received his BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Communication in 1994 from Mu'tah University in Jordan, and his Master Degree in Satellite- Based Communication - Navigation Engineering (GNSS Engineering) in 2006 from ENAC University in France, and his PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Aerospace Communication - Navigation in 2022 from UPS/NKE University in Hungary-Budapest. Dr. Alhosban works as assistant Professor in Amman Arab University/ Faculty of Aviation Sciences/ Avionics Division, His research area interests are in GNSS, GBAS, GPS landing systems for aviation applications and their related communication, navigation and electronic, in terms of design, testing and evaluation.
Dr. Ahmad Alhosban research area interests are in Global Navigational Satellite Systems - GNSS, Ground - Based Augumentation Systems - GBAS, Glopal Positioning Systems -GPS landing systems for aviation applications and their related communication, navigation and electronics, in terms of design, testing and evaluation.
- Ahmad Alhosban, Assessing Availability of GNSS-GBAS Landing Systems in GAST-D/F Performance, Advances in Military Technology, 17(1), 121-136, 2022.
- Ahmad Alhosban, GPS Characterization in Cyberspace between Vulnerability and Geo-Encryption: Impact on GBAS Landing System (GLS), Land Forces Academy Review, 25(2), 146-158, 2020.
- Ahmad Alhosban, Assessment of the GIS-Aided Precise Approach Using the GNSS-GBAS Landing Systems, REPÜLÉSTUDOMÁNYI KÖZLEMÉNYEK (1997-TŐL), 32(2), 49-65, 2020.
- Ahmad Alhosban, Navigation Warfare (NAVWAR): Balancing the Position in Space between GPS and Galileo, Hadmérnök, 14(4), 163-177, 2019.
- Ahmad Alhosban, Electronic Warfare in NAVWAR: Impact of Electronic Attacks on GNSS/GBAS Approach Service Types C and D Landing systems and their proposed Electronic Protection Measures (EPM), Hadmérnök, 14(2), 238-255, 2019.
Jordanian Engineering Association / Consultant Rank